Taper Turning Attachment
Price And Quantity
- 6,000 INR
Taper Turning Attachment
- In Ordinary Straight Turning, The Cutting Tool Moves Along A Line Parallel To The Axis Of The Work, Causing The Finished Job To Be The Same Diameter Throughout.
- When The Diameter Of A Piece Changes Uniformly, From One End To The Other, The Piece Is Said To Be Tapered. Taper Turning As A Machining Operation Is The Gradual Reduction In Diameter From One Part Of A Cylindrical Workpiece To Another Part. Tapers Can Be Either External Or Internal. If A Workpiece Is Tapered On The Outside, It Has An External Taper; If It Is Tapered On The Inside, It Has An Internal Taper.
- In Inch System Tapers Are Expressed In Taper Per Foot, Taper Per Inch, Or Degrees. While In Metric System Expressed As Ratio Of 1 Mm Per Unit Of Length.
- Certain Types Of Small Tools And Machine Parts, Such As Twist Drills, End Mills, Arbors, Lathe Centers, Etc., Are Provided With Taper Shanks Which Fit Into Spindles Or Socket Of Corresponding Tapers, Thus Providing Not Only Accurate Alignment Between The Tool Or Other Part And Its Supporting Member, But Also More Or Less Frictional Resistance For Driving The Tool.
- Tapers Are Classified By American Standards Association As Self-Holding Tapers And Steep Or Self-Releasing Tapers
- Self-Holding Has Been Applied To The Smaller Tapers-Like Morse And The Brown & Sharpe- Because, Where The Angle Of The Taper Is Only 2 Or 3 Degrees, The Shank Of A Tool Is So Firmly Seated In Its Socket That There Is Considerable Frictional Resistance To Any Force Tending To Turn Or Rotate The Tool Relative To The Socket. The Term Self HoldingÃ‚Â Is Used To Distinguish Relatively Small Tapers From Larger Or Self Releasing Taper.
- Morse Taper
- Used For Drills, Reamers, And Lathe Center Shanks
- Brown & Sharpe Taper
- Used For Taper Shanks On Tools (End Mills, Arbors, Reamers, Collets Etc.) Generally Used On Brown And Sharpe Machines
- Jarno Taper
- Used In Lathe And Drill Spindles
- Standard Taper Pins (1/4 Inch Per Foot)
- Used For Positioning And Holding Parts Together
- It's Useful In Threading On Work Piece Inside As Well As Out Side.
- Any Length Of Work Piece Can Be Tuned.
- At Set Position Accessory Can Be Left.
- With Taper Turning We Can Easily Do Narrow Boring.
- Consistent Accuracy Up To 300 Mm
- Weight - 18Kg
- Rust Resistance
- Accurate Dimensions
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Banka :- 2, Samrat Industrial Area, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India