Price And Quantity
- 699 INR
- Stabila has been making the best spirit levels in the world for over a hundred years. So how did a leveling tool that uses an air bubble trapped in a glass vial filled with liquid come to be called a spirit level?
- Its because the vials in a spirit level are filled with alcohol, usually ethanol, hence spirit! Alcohols such as ethanol are often used rather than water for a variety of reasons. Alcohols generally have very low viscosity and surface tension, which allows the bubble to travel the tube quickly and settle accurately with minimal interference with the glass surface.
- Alcohols also have a much wider liquid temperature range, and wont break the vial as water could due to ice expansion. A fluorescent colorant, typically yellow-green is added to increase the visibility of the bubble.
- Sprit levels never go a-miss as they are for any use. In a range of different sizes measure up and do the job properly aligning the bubble level to the center. Comes with rubber ends to reduce the risk of scratching or damage.
- Easy -to -handle, lightweight shock resistant level with top read vial for easy readability. Will not dent like aluminium levels. Ideal for use on finished surfaces (non -marking) measuring scale for multi tasks. Made from high impact ABS plastic. boat level ideal size for your toolbox or pocket. Its 3 shockproof vials vertical horizontal and one angle setter.
- Very good accuracy levels make this level popular in the building trade, Its magnetic strip and additional angle finding vial make this the better level out of the 3 in there range
Banka :- 2, Samrat Industrial Area, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India