- 1500 INR
- Blue & Silver
Micrometer -Two Peace Set: 50 To 75mm / 75 To 100mm
The Micrometer Is A Precision Measuring Instrument, Used By Engineers. Each Revolution Of The Rachet Moves The Spindle Face 0.5Mm Towards The Anvil Face. The Object To Be Measured Is Placed Between The Anvil Face And The Spindle Face. The Rachet Is Turned Clockwise Until The Object Is Trapped Between These Two Surfaces And The Rachet Makes A Clicking Noise. This Means That The Rachet Cannot Be Tightened Any More And The Measurement Can Be Read.
- Read The Scale On The Sleeve. The Example Clearly Shows12 Mm Divisions.
- Still Reading The Scale On The Sleeve, A Further Mm (0.5) Measurement Can Be Seen On The Bottom Half Of The Scale. The Measurement Now Reads 12.5Mm.
- Finally, The Thimble Scale Shows 16 Full Divisions (These Are Hundredths Of A Mm).
- Easy To Use And Read, The Proffered Micrometer Is Acquired From Our Reliable Vendors.
- Vastly Used By Engineers, These Efficient Micrometers Are Precision Measuring Instruments In Which The Ratchet Moves The Spindle Face, 0.5Mm Towards The Anvil Face.
- Moreover, The Object To Be Measured Is Kept In Between The Anvil Face And The Spindle Face.
- The Final Measurement Is 12.5Mm + 0.16Mm = 12.66
- Size :- 0-25 Mm
- Accuracy:- 0.01 Mm
- Differentiate Power:- 0.01 Mm
- Maximum Measurement Speed:- 1 Mm
- Easy To Use
- Accurate Measurement
- Corrosion Resistant
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Banka :- 2, Samrat Industrial Area, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India